- Responsible for preparing, following up, forecasting and reporting the project budget both for the project as a whole and yearly as well as against the approved AFEs and FM.
- Interface with the Finance Department for cost reporting, tax and input to financial reporting.
- Responsible for all cost issues including cost reporting and checking invoices from all vendors and contractors.
- Completing the project forecast in BPC.
- Fill in all requisitions with cost centre and account.
- Register all PO's into the relevant cost control systems. Also inform SCM when a PO can be closed.
- Register all VORs and VOs into the relevant cost control systems.
- Register all invoices booked in SAP into the relevant cost control systems.
- Register VOWD and forecast on a monthly basis in BPC within deadline set by Client Head Office.
- Check that hours booked in Time writing system have been registered against the correct cost centre and that the correct persons booking hours to the project.
- Make miscellaneous cost analysis versus budget with regards to monthly/YTD and ITO by budget line.
- Provide Monthly input and reporting for Dashboard.
- Call for a monthly cost meeting with the Project Responsible Engineers to go through the monthly cost and cost expected to come.
- Participate in weekly and monthly Contractor- and Project meetings.
- Update the monthly report and gather input from the relevant other disciplines which has input to the monthly report. Issue the monthly report when all input are completed.
- Follow up total committed cost vs AFE's.
- Assistance in establishing and updating budgets and work programs.
- Provide the project with the relevant cost codes when entering new PDS-stages.
- Experienced in Cost Controlling, preferably from Projects
- Experienced in use of relevant Tools and systems in regard to Project controll, follow-up and Reporting
- Bachelor degree in Finance and/or accounting or equivalent