The engineering lead is responsible for engineering management of the topside part of the project.
- Lead of engineering team, follow up, supervise and report all engineering activities for “Black and White” disciplines
- Design basis input related to the Modification scope.
- Follow up of contractors
- Ensure Planning and performing design verification activities.
- Ensure that Client governing documents is implemented in design.
- Prepare ITTs and evaluations
- Verify technical solutions together with system owner, contractor and operations.
- Ensure quality control of all related work
- Contribute in establishment of the project execution schedule.
- Coordinate and follow up of maintenance programs, operation manuals and spare part lists.
- Input to LCI
- Handle deviations request and engineering queries
- On site visits (prefab)
- Follow up technical interface queries and ensure all BF interface are recorded and addressed to relevant discipline and formally clarified.
- Ensure adequate onshore testing of systems and equipment prior to offshore installation in order to reduce offshore construction hours
The main purpose of this role is to perform technical supervision and leadership during all phases of the project. This include support to the Project Delivery Lead, support to and close cooperation with Project Engineer, Engineering disciplines, Client functional leads, Client Technical authority (TA), Contractors fabrication and construction teams as well as contractors monitoring and follow-up system.
Experience from follow up EPCI contractors from Greenfield and Brownfield projects.
Minimum 15 years working experience, 10 years from Engineering, 5 years from project management
Good understanding of engineering processes and design development.
Experience from HAZOP, HAZID, HSE, Constructability and Installation/Method reviews.
Preferred but not required experience form MC, pre commissioning and commissioning
Identify and report NC
Work well under pressure and manage to handle high workload for longer period