Senior Structural Designer - PDMS
Be a team member of the structural discipline. and area multidiscipline teams for feasibility study of topside structure
Modelling steel structural constructions in PDMS.
Drawings production in PDMS
Bachelor Degree, technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated.
· The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1).
· The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
· Experience with Equinor green field projects.
· The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
· The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience within offshore projects.
The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience with main/primary steel design
The candidate must also:
· Have good communication skills
· Multidiscipline understanding
· Have a cooperative working attitude
· Ability to work independently and through teamwork
· Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
· Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
· Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing